New QLn™ mobile printer family: Practicality never looked so good!
Czech Republic, Uh. Hradiste, 1.7.2011
Zebra Technologies this month announced the launch and availability of the new QLn320™ mobile printer. The launch of this 79mm, 3-inch mobile printer heralds the introduction of the next generation of Zebra's popular QL™ product family, and will soon be followed by the 48mm, 2-inch QLn220™. Offering a number of advancements, the QLn™ series is designed to by fully backwards compatible, yet easier to use and manage. It's ideal for use by retail and healthcare organisations for applications such as shelf edge labelling, price mark-down and beside specimen labelling.
Among the QLn series' many new features are:
- Stylish new design and look - the QLn320 is 23 percent smaller then its predecessor
- Remote printer management via Ethernet
- Smart battery status alerts on the printer display and over the network
- Larger, sharper, easier-to-navigate display
- Help menus to explain madia handling, battery management, display icons, and printhead cleaning
- Smart battery charger and ethernet-connected cradles
- Supported by the Zebra Setup Utility a ZebraNet™ Bridge Enterprise software for configuration and management
For more information see Mobile Label Printer Zebra QLn320™
For further information contact our sales department:
Tel.: +420 572 520 052